Follow simple steps to get a badge for well-prepared meetings. Some meetings might have different requirements, e.g. a large meeting (8+ attendees) requires you to select one attendee to act as the meeting facilitator. To reach the second badge, you need to tell every invitee why you need specifically them.
If you need people to come prepared, otherwise the meeting would make no sense, you have two options:
- Select that the meeting requires pre-work. This option will notify invitees that they need to prepare.
- On top of that, you can ask invitees to even actively confirm in advance that they have completed the preparation. If people aren’t prepared, you don’t want to find out in the first minute of the meeting.
More about this feature on our blog post.
Would you work on meetings before meetings, if it was as easy as texting in a Whatspp group chat? Protect your time through comments - ask questions, prepare, align expectations, solve it asynchronously, reschedule it etc. Use mentions to make it targeted. Aimful users will be notified inside their calendar, non-users will receive an email.
On a click of a button, activate workflows that safe your time.
- Ask invitees to send topics before each recurring meeting
- Add a private note with a reminder before or after the meetings
- Get alerted if an important participant didn’t accept your invite
- Ask the host what active contribution is expected from you
Be recognised and give kudos to host who respect other’s time and put in the effort to run great meetings. Share & spread the right attitude.
It’s easy to reuse preparation for future occurrences. If your last meeting went really well and your preparation needs just small updates then Reuse last preparation and edit it as you need. When it’s clear how the preparation should look like for upcoming weeks then Apply it for next up to 30 days. Great meeting hosts regularly review preparations of recurrings to avoid never ending series without clear impact. Aimful helps you to do the same. Find out all the details and reasoning behind this feature on our blog post.
We notify you about everything important in the notification centre. Some notifications actually require your action. These will stay in the notification centre until you resolve it. Here’s how Aimful notifications work
All content is part of the standard description, so everyone sees it regardless of platform or device. Every meeting also has a web-based card, so that even non-users can contribute and comment.