What Information We Collect and How We Use It
When you commence direct communications with us, we may retain the communications and the accompanying Personal Information in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Personal Information shall be used solely in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may share some or all of your Personal Information with our subsidiaries, joint ventures or other companies under a common control that we have or may have in the future, providing such party undertakes to protect your privacy in accordance with these terms.
Otherwise, we will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party, unless:
- Required to do so as part of any legal proceedings conducted between you and Amiful.
- Required to do so by court order.
Non-Personal Information shall be used to ensure the adequate operation, improve, modify, cancel, enrich or adjust the Application and/or the Product, in general or to your area of interest. We reserve the right to use, disclose, sell and\or transfer (for business purpose or otherwise) Non-Personal Information (in the collected form) to third parties and enable them to use Non-Personal information, including, inter alia, potential and actual advertisers, sponsors, business partners, financial services companies, affiliates and consultants at our sole discretion.
We collect and aggregate non-identifying information regarding users use of our Products, including, inter alia, advertisements viewed, pages browsed, search inquiries, offers and services that interest you, the type of browser you are using, your IP address, the URL you have come from and the time spent at that URL, cookies and your domain type and server (“Statistical Information”).
Data Sharing with Service Providers
We use third party service providers who provide services including accounting, recruitment or marketing. With all of these providers we have concluded written data privacy agreement where the providers have undertaken to protect personal data and to comply with our privacy standards.
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected (see above), to protect our legitimate interests (e.g. in trial proceedings or for inspection purposes) and in order to comply with statutory duties or for as long as the consent has been given.
- Clicking the 'opt out' option from receipt of our cookies does not automatically allow you to opt out of such third party cookies and you are required to visit such third parties websites in order to opt out of such cookies.
- We do not monitor or control such third parties cookies and accordingly we are not responsible or liable in any manner to the type of information collected by such third parties cookies.
- Opting out from receiving cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the website from which you opted out will no longer deliver advertisements tailored to your preferences and usage patterns.
We have taken appropriate security technical and organizational measures against unlawful or unauthorized personal data processing, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, Personal Information. Access is only granted on a need-to-know basis to those people whose roles require them to process your Personal Information. Such people are bound by a statutory or contractual duty of confidentiality.
Under the stipulated conditions, you can exercise all of the rights listed below, which are granted to you by legislation on the protection of Personal Information, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- right of access to Personal Information and the right of provision of further information on the processing of your Personal Information;
- right to rectification of inaccurate of incomplete Personal Information;
- right to obtain your Personal Information and transfer your data to another controller;
- right to object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- right to restriction of processing of your Personal Information;
- right to erasure of Personal Information;
- right to withdraw provided consent with processing;
- right to a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
651 N Broad St, Suite 206,
Middletown, Delaware, 19709
Representative in the EU:
V jircharich 3, 110 00, Praha 1, Czech Republic